Subject: [17-10][numbriluba] Numbriloa taotlus, AS Onninen - 15550
From: Pipar Tõnu <[email-masked]>
To: "TTJA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2024 09:02:52 +0300

Tere,

Saadame numbriloa taotluse, volituse ja maksekorralduse koopia.

Tervitustega / BR

Tõnu Pipar
IKT spetsialist / ICT Specialist
Tel +372 5146546
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

AS ONNINEN
Betooni 6/2, 13816 Tallinn, ESTONIA

 <http://www.onninen.ee/> www.onninen.ee |
<https://www.facebook.com/OnninenEesti/> Facebook |
<https://linkedin.com/company/onninen-eesti/> LinkedIn |
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1UGpaglhzd_0nxxkng87Zg> Youtube

This e-mail that may contain privileged and confidential information is
intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorized review, use, copying,
storage, disclosure or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please
return it to the sender and then destroy the message. Opinions or other
information in this e-mail that do not relate to the official business of
Onninen shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by Onninen.
Thank you for your cooperation.

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.